Senior Quantity Surveyor – Israel - to £150,000
This is not an Ex Pat Package Role. The Candidate must have knowledge of Hebrew and be responsible for finding accommodation, an Israeli B-1 visa will be arranged.
Global Construction Consultancy on a hyperscale commercial projects.
- Actively participate in the tender/bid process--from initial tender/bid documentation through analysis and reporting
- Analyse tenders/bids to ensure client value for money
- Assist in the preparation and agreement of final accounts, including the handling of any claims to ensure the client gets best value from works undertaken
- Create estimates and cost plans for key client developments
- Oversee project spend by creating valuations and cost reports, and clearly communicate variations to your team
- Support nimble project management and clear decisions through excellent cost documentation and timely communication
- Support the settlement of construction disputes/loss and expense claims with transparency
Skills & Experience
- Cost management, ideally from a consultancy background
- Pre- and post-contract cost management on varied projects
- RICS / MCIOB or near
- Degree or comparable experience in a project management or construction discipline
Please reply with a WORD Formatted CV.
Or call Tony Campbell, in complete confidence