QAQC Turnover Engineer – Data Centre , Belgium
Our client is an established engineering & construction main contractor undertaking technology, pharmaceutical and data centre projects across Ireland and throughout Europe. This growing main contractor offers a full ‘turnkey’ construction service delivering schemes from the groundworks stage to CSA works, through M&E installation, fit out, then commissioning and client handover
Our client is now seeking an experienced QAQC Turnover Engineer to join the project team working on a hyper-scale data centre scheme in Belgium
Applications are sought from QAQC Turnover Engineer with previous Data Centre experience however applicants with previous experience of working on complex technology / heavy process engineering schemes such as technology production, power plants, pharmaceutical / laboratories would also be considered
Applications are welcome from candidates with a main or sub-contracting background.
Responsibilities and roles:
- Participates in delivering an engineering and construction approach that is planned, documented, and managed for the changeover for pre-commissioning.
- Engage, coordinate, and align with MC proactively to ensure awareness of the handover process and to identify and address problems early. Record significant choices, agreements, and alignments.
- Early on, develop strong connections with clients, notably the MC commissioning/turnover team.
- Work with the client's team to determine system boundaries, then communicate those details to the QA and Construction teams.
- Contribute to the creation and upkeep of the system turnover schedule to aid in pre-commissioning efforts, preserve project milestones, and speed up system turnover for commissioning.
- To educate, increase awareness of, and win over the staff members of the construction, subcontractors, quality, and client industries to the turnover programme.
- Be aware of each system's completion status and its governing boundaries. Actively hasten and assist all tasks that are necessary to keep the project turnover timetable on track.
- As necessary, actively assist in shifting the project's emphasis from a work package (area) approach to a systems strategy in order to finish the facility and turn it over to commissioning.
- In order to establish the system's scope, work in conjunction with the QA Department as the Turnover Packages comprising system descriptions, scope boundary drawings, component listings, and other pertinent information are developed.
- Track the progress of each Turnover Pack's completion and coordinate status.
- Plan all pre-commissioning operations in concert with construction and QA (such as Pre-Post Energisation testing, loop checks, etc.)
- Work with engineering to set up vendor representatives needed for pre-turnover equipment installation and pre-commissioning tasks.
- To fulfil the demands for quality and timeliness, make it easier to transfer care, custody, and control of systems. Send the client a formal notification of the mechanical completion together with the necessary signatures.
- Excel proficiency and a solid grasp of project scheduling and programmes are also requirements for having great computer abilities.
- Must be very knowledgeable about QA procedures and construction-related tasks.
- Produced written papers and procedures with proven ability.
- electrical experience necessary
- Three years' worth of equivalent experience working in the electrical contracting sector
- excellent IT abilities, including the capacity to keep documents
- Excellent communication abilities and the capacity to establish connections with important stakeholders