Location: Switzerland Salary: From €110k plus substantial benefits package and generous bonus scheme
Project Controls Lead - €110k – Switzerland
German / French or Italian speaker
Owing to the complex nature of the works involved, this role will suit Project Controls Manager with a Data Centres background with proven experience and understanding of the processes to be based in the company’s Boudry office in Switzerland
• Delivering Project Controls across infrastructure projects in London.
• The Project Controls Manager will lead the programme controls function for a programme, monitoring for accuracy and consistency of plans, cost, safety, environment and performance reporting, and deploying available controls team resources to best effect.
• The Company Project Controls Managers, establish effective control processes in compliance with the Guide to Railway Investment Projects (GRIP) and as directed by the Programme Controller and maintain these at Territory / Project level.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Reviewing new project proposals/remits and monitor so that realistic, resourceable plans are developed for delivery of the programme.
• Identify resourcing requirements to support the programme and liaise with planning functions to resolve resourcing issues.
• Provide an efficient day-to-day service to the Programme and Project Managers in reporting on plans, costs, safety, environment and programme performance.
• Monitor so that data input by project teams and others to cost and performance systems meet required data standards.
• Manage the production of the Investment Plan Comply with the Investment Competence Framework.
Other responsibilities include:
Skills & Experience
• Experience in performing, monitoring, and reviewing planning and scheduling functions, which include schedule development, control, and analysis, in the field and the home office
• Skilled in oral and written communication
• Proficiency with PC operating systems, with proficiency in several basic software applications.
• Proficiency with multiple discipline specific software applications such as Primavera (P6) and Microsoft Office Applications, for example Intermediate level of knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, construction, and start-up work processes.
• Knowledge of engineering and construction management.