Cost Manager Team Leader MRICS Glasgow to £100k p.a.
- Must be articulate,
- Experienced in optimising projects costs,
- Implementing value engineering,
- Ensuring value for money
- pre- and post-contract cost management
- collaboration Network for Industry, Manufacturing, Business and Logistics in Europe approach to project management
Long established boutique construction consultancy
- To create estimates and cost plans for key client developments.
- Actively participate in the tender process--from initial tender documentation through analysis and reporting.
- Oversee project spend by creating valuations and cost reports, and clearly communicate variations to your team.
- Administer construction disputes/loss and expense claims with transparency.
- Assist in the preparation and agreement of final accounts, including the handling of any claims to ensure the client gets best value from works undertaken.
Please respond with a WORD format CV