Intermediate Professional Project Manager Glasgow £50-£60k + benefits.
A leading construction project management consultancy involved primarily in commercial fit out and data centre projects.
Commercial office fit out and datacentre projects.
Skills & Experience Required
· Must have 3-5 years’ experience working for a construction consultancy.
· Must have project management experience and experience in commercial office fit out projects.
· Must have or be working towards a project management professional qualification.
· Must have a degree or comparable experience in a project management or construction discipline
- Lead key meetings to assess progress and collaborate on solving problems
- Assist in completing the handover plan, ensuring documentation completed on time and with quality
- Review proposed variations and delays in the works
- Implement and monitor key project processes, partnering with the client to make
improvements and revisions
- Lead and attend key meetings to monitor progress, actively collaborate on solving problems and communicate impacts to partners
- Coordinate with the client team, consultant team and the contractor on all snagging activities, including the schedule and partner engagement
- Implement project procedures and use reasonable endeavours to ensure that this procedure is always observed
- Identify issues proactively and work with the team to resolve effectively
- Be a visible leader onsite, assessing progress and ensuring safe work practices
- Monitor the day-to-day activities in the field, managing the flow of information, and reporting and tracking issues arising from progress, quality, and safety
- Manage large scale construction projects for clients, ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget, with high quality
Please reply with a WORD Formatted CV.