Location: Sweden Salary: c€70k+bens
Our client a fast growing multi award winning High Tech Construction & Engineering company, specialising in rapid delivery of both Modular on-site and off site construction solutions on some of Europe's largest and most complex high-tech projects primarily in the biopharmaceutical & data centre sectors are seeking an experienced Health & Safety Manager for a data-centre in Sweden.
• Ensure the project specific Health and Safety objectives and Key Performance Indicators are achieved.
• Ensure the clients Health and Safety objectives are met.
• Ensuring the project and wider business is legally compliant with all health and safety legislation
• Manage and deliver Site specific safety inductions.
• Conduct regular health and safety monitoring and site Audits/inspections
• Ensure all Sub-contractor Risk Assessments and Method Statements are suitable and sufficient for all works and are reviewed when required.
• Liaise with the operational lead and Divisional Director on the Health and Safety of the project
• Investigation of any accidents and near misses, and delivery of correct reporting processes
• Identify, develop and implement new H&S business initiatives for continual improvement
• Manage, review, assess and monitor the competency of the supply chain
• Attend the quarterly Health and Safety Forums
• Support with the Collation and verification of company health and safety statistics for monthly and annual reports
• Provide recommendations for any appropriate training of operational and delivery staff
• Support the Coordination and the collation and issue of accident reports to our insurers
• Ensure internal KPI’s set are being monitored and reported against
• Investigate and close out any non-conformities and improvement action notices relating to Health and Safety (Internal and external)
• Assist and support with maintaining other accreditations such as 9001 and 14001 as required
• Support system and legal compliance audits as required under ISO 45001
• Undertake risk assessment where required
• Advise on Best Practice and implement as required
• Minimum 5 Years Health and Safety experience.
• Neebosh Qualified.
Please reply with a Word Formatted CV