Our client, a busy, well established engineering services contractor operating in Ireland, the UK and Europe, within the pharmaceuticals, data centres and power transmission and distribution industries is currently looking to hire an HVAC Project Manager with experience in a similar role to join their large project on a data centre in Frankfurt, Germany. The candidate should be able to work in the EU with no visa requirements.
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels.
- Planning day to day site operations in conjunction with package managers.
- Issue direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Track all material deliveries to correspond with the project schedule.
- Hold weekly commercial meetings with the commercial team to ensure all variations are being captured and costs issued to the clientIssue internal weekly progress report rolled up from project supervisors report. .
- Develop and implement company procedures with the package managers
- Driving a focused Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental culture within your team.
Ensure change management is handled correctly