Sector: Construction | Job Type: Temporary | Salary: £tbc
Site Manager - High end residential - Freelance - London
We are working with a leading contractor who specialise in high end residential Refurbishment and Fit-out projects.
They have an urgent requirement for a Site Manager to run projects in central London. The first project will be a £1m refurbishment.
To be considered for this you must be from a carpentry background and have a proven track record of delivering high quality fit out projects.
- Manage contractors to ensure the highest standard of workmanship at all times.
- Liaise with the client and clients’ representatives
- Progamme works
- Ensure project is completed within agreed timescale.
- Ensure relevant information is recorded accurately.
- •Manage and co-ordinate the works whilst on site to ensure sufficient labour / material / sub-contract resources to complete the works on time & within agreed financial budgets within a safe framework.
On offer is a competitive rate and also the opportunity for long term work with a very busy contractor.