Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: tbc
Project Manager - Hotel Fit Out - London - Permanent
We are working with an international construction company who specialise in high quality refurbishment projects. They undertake projects in Residential, Hotel and Commercial sectors. They have successfully won a number of new projects and urgently need to recruit a talented Project Manager.
The first project will be a £18m refurbishment of a prestigious central London Hotel. Reporting to the Project Director you will be expected to ensure the project is completed to the highest standard of quality.The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing high quality hotel fit out projects.
- Manage and motivate site team
- Organise sub contractors and supervise tradesmen
- Ensure Health and Safety is adhered to at all times.
- Ensure relevant information is recorded accurately.
- Computer literate word, excel and MS Project.
- Resources to complete the works on time & within agreed financial budgets within a safe framework.
- Liaise with clients’ representatives / occupants of buildings.
- Maintain a professional image at all times.
- Ensure the highest standards of quality at all times.
- Complete project within agreed program.
On offer is a competitive salary and also the opportunity for genuine career growth with a reputable contractor with a full order book.