Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Excellent salary and full package on offer
Commercial Lead - High-end residential developer/contractor - London
My client specialize in the new build and refurbishment of exclusive private residential properties -both high-rise developments and priavte homes in central London. Established for over 25 years, my client is considered one of the leading companies in these exciting market sectors.
Projects range from the refurbishment of a small apartments to large scale new build country estates,and regardless of project value my client is dedicated to building to the highest quality and standards without compromise. Due to a robust order book of upcoming projects my client is now seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor/Commercial Lead to become part of this dynamic and growing business.
• Working with the Project Manager and in-house Design Team to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
• Managing projects from inception through to completion on one or more depending on size and complexity
• Assist in the preparation of initial budgets and cost plans
• Prepare tender packages, analyse and compare on quotations received, make recommendations for appointment
• Complete sub-contract documentation in accordance with company procedures
• Manage work packages from appointment through to final account including certifying payments and issuing the appropriate notices as required by the sub-contract
• Monitoring works packages against budget, assessing variation claims and preparing reports for Client
• Submitting timely requests for payment, agreement of these with Client’s representative where appropriate and ensuring payments are received in accordance with agreed timescales
• Monitoring project progress (in conjunction with Contracts Manager) and issuing appropriate notices to Client
• Internal cost reporting
• The successful Quantity Surveyor will be degree qualified and preferably RICS accredited
• You will be computer literate with advance skills in Excel and Word
• You will have a minimum of 4 years post qualification experience working in Quantity Surveyors for UK Main Developers
• You will have solid experience of working on high end residential projects on Projects in excess of £5M
An above market salary and package is on offer for the right candidate. please note this is a permananet position and not a contract. My client offers a professional and friendly atmosphere and presents an ideal opportunity to work within a highly reputable contractor with a great working culture Should you be a Quantity Surveyor looking for a great opportunity and wish to have a confidential discussion regarding the above please feel free to contact me.