Architectural Technologist €45K Dublin
For an international Irish construction company which has been delivering complex high value workspaces and technical environments for over 40 years. With the large-scale management and subcontracting resources to deliver world class construction and refurbishment services on a varied range of projects.
Data Centres, Fitout & Refurb, Building Offsite and Cleanrooms
Skills & Experience Required
- Liaise with Client Design Team to bring clarity to the scope of deliverables.
- Generate and Manage Document and Drawing output using BIM Technologies.
- Generate and manage technical submittals and schedules.
- Comply with The Company Design Procedures
- Product selection for application (fit for purpose & technical).
- Product detailing & interfacing with other components and materials.
- Co-ordination with Mechanical, Electrical and Process services using Navisworks.
- Manage the issue/receipt of the Drawing design information.
- Raise/Respond to design stage RFIs and COVIs.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Comply with the design criteria laid out within the Health and Safety Plan.
- Preparation of O&M / H&S File at project completion.
- Comply with design stage programmes.
- Identify Long Lead Materials to assist with procurement.
- Attend site meetings as required.
- Assistance in preparation of tender proposals.
- Promote company image.
- Protect company contractual position at design stage with surveyor and being commercially aware.
- Protecting the company’s interest via correspondence to the Design Team and sub-contractors.
Please reply with a WORD Formatted CV.