Sector: M&E Building Services | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: c£52k - c£55k + bens
Title: M&E Site Manager (Electrical),
Salary: c£52k - c£55k + bens,
Our client a leading multinational main contractor with a £750m turnover requires an electrically biased M&E manager to be based on a £15m industrial new build side overseeing installation of electrical services on site. You will be suitably qualified and at least 5 years site management experience which includes commercial, mixed use projects. Additional responsibilities will include
- Capable for Check MOS and actual site installation (Quality check).
- Capable for Check MEP drawing and actual installation. Instruct MEP subcon at site.
- Capable for Coordinate between MEP contractor and Builders contractor.
- Capable for Check Schedule and actual site progress.
- Capable for Check Labour MEP subcon everyday and record.
- Capable for Make Snagging list and record by picture.
- Capable for Electrical design knowledge of base.
- Capable for Good site team relationship.
Prior experience of working on industrial sites would be an added advantage. CSCS, SMSTS/SSSTS are mandatory. The client offers long term career opportunities and a competitive remuneration with immediate starts.
Please submit WORD formatted CVS only.