Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: up to €65,000
Our client; a global engineering consultancy firm with over 40 years of experience working with some of the world’s leading consultant engineers, is seeking a German speaking Senior Structural Engineer with at least 10 years of experience providing results to the highest of standards to work on one of their iconic projects in Frankfurt.
Candidates must be educated to degree level. Candidates must have proven experience of leading & delivering high-end projects (commercial, retail and residential) from both the design office and on-site.
- Concept development, value engineering, team & project management, project delivery
- Detailed Engineering design management
- Business Development support, coordination with clients & other disciplines, design standardization, deployment, resource planning & budget finalization.
- Monitoring & guiding design, drafting, estimation & site teams
- Peer review & proof checking of structural design
Candidates MUST be German Speaking and if not currently residing in the EU have access to work in the EU without sponsorship.
Our client offers great career potential, the opportunity to join an ambitious worldwide firm, busy projects (with international opportunities) and an attractive salary of up to €65,000 (based upon experience/ qualifications).
For more information or to apply please telephone Dylan Gallagher on 020 7609 7769 or send me an email with your CV in Word format. Permanent role immediate start.