Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary:
Site Manager – New Build Residential
Package - £60k - £70k + Company Car /Van / Allowance and Pension & Healthcare
Location – Within M25
Our client are a well-established Main Contractor who specialise in New Build Residential projects within the M25 area.
They have an excellent reputation and work on behalf of several local councils and currently have a strong pipeline for the next 4-5 years.
They are looking to bring on an experienced Site Managers who can run a project from inception through to completion, ideally someone with a strong trade background.
Reporting into the Contracts Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
· Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
· Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
· Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
· Conduct and monitor tool box meetings, health & safety training and TQM training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary
· Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
· Assess the quality of work at all stages
To be successful in the role you will possess the following:
· Experience with managing New Build Residential projects
· CSCS Card
· First Aid
· Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
· Must be computer literate