Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £55K + Package
Title: Site Manager - Glass Partitioning,
Salary: £55K + Package,
Location: London .
The Client: My client is the leading interior fit out and refurbishment contractor that designs, manufactures and installs partitioning to the highest possible standards.
My client has won numerous awards for the quality of their projects and their products they manufacture. My client is not only the leadings specialist sub-contractor of partitions, they also offer a great work environment and team atmosphere. My client has high staff retention rate with well over a third of the employees having worked for the company for ten years or more.
My client actively encourages career development and promotion from within and prides itself on their award winning training programmes.
Due to a recent influx of projects in the buoyant London market my client now requires Site Managers to join their production team and become part of the success story.
- My client requires Site Managers with experience of delivering projects within the construction industry, ideally as a sub-contractor within the office interiors fit-out market.
- The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and will have previously managed fit out projects
- My client is looking for Site Managers who have a stable employment history and ideally have a valid SMSTS and CSCS card
- Site Managers will have experience working within the glass partition industry as a specialist contractor and ideally have managed projects up to the value of £3M
- My client requires Site Managers to have a background within glazed partitioning, bespoke glass partitions, façades, metal work, roofing/cladding, joinery or any similar specialist sub-contractor industry background
Remuneration and package:
This is a permanent position and you will be site based in the London area within reasonable travelling distance from your home.My client is offering a salary of £55K + Car or car allowance + Travel + Pension + Healthcare.My client is also offering a great place to work and potential career progression for dedicated Site Managers.