Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £75K + Package
Title: Senior Planner - Essex Salary: £75K + Package Location: Essex
My client has been established for just over 15 years, a privately owned main contractor my client currently has an annual turnover of £83M.My client undertakes all sub contract and trade packages and therefore performs all the work carried out of site. With an award winning training and apprenticeship programme, my client believes in developing and training their own staff and actively encourages promotion from within.My client undertake projects in new build, fit out a refurbishment and the value range from £1 – 8M and covers social housing, education, community, leisure and commercial sectors.As the London market continues to gain momentum in this buoyant market, my client is now looking to expand their Planning team and is therefore looking for a Planner to join their office in Romford.
- Production of tender, target, procurement and contract programmes. •Update and review current programmes.
- Produce associated documentation to assist the construction team. •Document regular on-site progress and produce associated reports.
- Attending tender, pre-construction and progress meetings.
- Planners must have a minimum of five years of experience working in a Planning role with a UK Main Contractor
- Planners must have a degree in construction management and a sound grasp of modern construction techniques.
- Computer literacy emphasised on Microsoft Office and a specialist Gantt chart software package (Asta Power project).
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Good communication and organisational skills. •Able to cope with deadlines and pressured situations in a calm and measured way.