Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £60,000
Our Client carries out fit out and refurbishment projects in the office, retail, leisure, education, and technology sectors. Our Client is established over 25 years and has a turnover of £80m.
My Client is in the market for a Senior Pitch Designer reporting to the Design Director to be based in London.
You will be asked to:
· Take client brief.
· To Produce and present client pitches in a competitive environment.
· Strategise within the internal team on how to approach and win projects
· Work with the allocated Architectural Technician.
The suitable candidate must have:
· A track record with D&B experience or from a consultancy background.
· Commercial office interiors experience essential.
· Experience of working on projects c£1m+.
· Ability to pitch in a competitive situation.
· Must be able to use Autocad, Powerpoint, and Photoshop.
In return they offer a competitive salary plus package and interviewing ASAP.