Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: tbc
Project Manager- Construction – London Company
Global construction company who provide construction expertise throughout the UK from their head office in London. Undertake new build and refurbishment projects in various sectors including, Commercial, Residential, Retail Heritage and Aerospace.
Project Central London £15m development of residential, retail and commercial space. This will be an interesting project involving some new build and refurbishment works. They require an exceptional Manager to head up the site team and successfully deliver this project. Person Specification Relevant construction qualification. Experience managing construction projects from inception to completion Full fit out / refurbishment experience including associated M&E.
Professional manner Driven with an ability to succeed duties:
- Manage and motivate site team
- Manage contractors
- Ensure Health and Safety is adhered to at all times.
- Supervise fit out trades.
- Attend pre-contract / site meetings / post-contract meeting with clients’ representative.
- Ensure relevant information is recorded accurately.
- Manage and co-ordinate the works whilst on site to ensure sufficient labour / material / sub-contract
- Liaise with clients’ representatives / occupants of buildings.
- Maintain a professional image at all times.
- Ensure the highest standards of quality at all times.
- Have full site responsibility and report to Project Manager
- Complete project within agreed program.
On offer is a competitive salary and also the opportunity for long term work on highly prestigious projects.