Sector: Civil Engineering | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: c£68k - c£75k
Our Client a multinational Property Developer presently involved in the development of £600m+ high rise residential development on one of the tallest buildings in Europe, based in London require a Project Manager from a Civil/Structural background with 3+ years experience post graduation within the construction industry with some previous high-rise experience preferred. Your responsibilities would include will require you to work closely with the Project Design Manager and Commercial Manager as well as the Main Contractor and Project Management Consultant to ensure the project is delivered on time, to a high quality and within budget. This role presents an opportunity to take ownership of the highest residential project in Europe.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Running the construction process, leading and monitoring external teams.
- Building and managing relationships with all external stakeholders.
- Reviewing the monthly contractor report for accuracy and challenging whenever necessary.
- Providing a weekly project report to the Project Director.
- Working alongside the Design and Commercial Manager to provide construction advice on key decisions to ensure the project budget is met.
- Agreeing project priorities and ensure execution by external project teams.
You will be
- At least 4-5 years post-graduation experience in the construction or development industries.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager within a consultancy or main contractor position.
- Preferably chartered status in a relevant institute.
- All round knowledge of design and construction process.
- Experience of delivering large scale residential London projects.
- Familiarity with Design and Build Forms of Contract and legal agreements (including Party Wall Agreements).
- Strong contractual awareness and being meticulous with following process.
- A strong communicator with the ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
- The ability to work both autonomously but also as part of a team within a corporate environment.
- Strong reporting and presentation skills.
. Mandarin language skills would be advantageous