Sector: Civil Engineering | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Salary (negotiable on experience)
Health and Safety Advisor – London – Main Contractor
Generous Salary & package
My clients are a busy Irish main contractor and are on the lookout for a Health and Safety Advisor to join their team for projects based around the London for long term ongoing work.
- Liaising between the Project Manager and Sub-contractors
- Advising management on all aspects of health & safety
- Administration of Insurance claims
- Site document control
- Safety inspections and audits
- Compilation of Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Meticulous in relation to enforcing safety standards on site.
- Proficient in implementing toolbox talks and site induction training.
- Extensive experience in the preparation of safety documents, i.e. method statements, site safety plans, etc.
- Highly experienced in managing site safety.
- Third Level Qualification.
- 2 or 3 years’ experience with main contractor in a Health and Safety position.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Must be proactive and be able to work as part of a team.
- Computer literate.
- Longevity in past career positions.
- Design and Build background experience.