Sector: Civil Engineering | Job Type: Permanent | Salary:
Assistant Estimator – Residential Contractor – Ruislip
Salary £30000 (negotiable on experience)
My client is a busy residential contractor, looking for an Assistant Estimator to join their commercial team on several projects situated around London. The successful candidate will gain experience and opportunity for career progression within the company.
- Support the estimating team
- Do On-Screen Take Offs
- Compile budgets; involving materials, labour, required equipment and prelims
- Process and coordinate quotes from different entities
- Work closely with senior staff members, design teams and sub-contractors to assemble accurate and up to date quotes.
- Familiarize with the cohesion between details and the final products
- Documenting and archiving estimating related documents.
- Participating in meetings with Main Contractors, Suppliers etc. to discuss the project details
- Degree Qualified
- Good understanding of data analysis methods.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities
- 1 – 2 years’ experience within a similar role
Our client seeks to select and promote employees based on their individual qualifications, experience and abilities to ensure complete equality of opportunity.