Our client is an established engineering & construction main contractor undertaking a number of new build data centre schemes across Europe. They undertake a full turnkey solution and are constructing these data centres from the initial groundworks stage rght the way through to the M&E installation, fit out and handover.
Our client is seeking a Payroll Manager to join the team at their office in Dublin, Ireland.
- Preparation of the weekly payroll for the staff that are on site i.e. tools staff
- Preparation of monthly information i.e. starters/leaver etc to be given to the payroll providers
- Ensuring all staff are registered in the jurisdiction and updating the trackers
- Dealing with all payroll queries i.e. work permits, A1’s, EHIC cards
- Dealing with the monthly expense claim forms
- Helping out with other administrative tasks
- Experience in a similar role, with the use of Sage and Softworks and advantage.
- Ideally will have experience with International Payroll.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Project
What our client offer
- 21 days vacation
- Access to Health Insurance
- A great work environment
- Modern and friendly workspace