Sector: M&E Building Services | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: C£70k - c£72K + annual benefits
Our Clients a multi million pound fitout contractor involved with commercial, retail and hospitality projects are looking for an experienced M&E Technical Services project based in their offices in Surrey. The desired candidate would be have a good working knowledge of latest version of AutoCAD, demonstrate extensive technical expertise across the design and build of Mechanical and Electrical Services with a minimum 5 years experience with a M&E contracting background, working on project ranging from £500K-£3M. The role will assist the Contract Manger in M&E sub contract management, including technical reviews, validation, site management and liaison with the professional team all to ensure technical delivery on-site to specification and within budget. Responsibilities would include
- Work with Pre-Construction team in developing the M&E elements to tender.
- Tender review and sub-contractor tender evaluation
- Lead the M&E elements to bid presentations
- Attend project meetings and produce reports. Build relationships with clients/contractors as part of the team.
- Attend meetings with designers, specialist contractors and internal teams
- Review of designs to ensure compliance to specification
- Review, assess and select M&E sub-contractors
- Knowledge of market rates and have commercial input to the procurement team.
- On site review and management of building services installation to ensure contract compliance
- Ensure health and safety policy is adhered during project duration