Sector: M&E Building Services | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: c£88,000 to c£92,000
Our Clients a leading multinational design and projects consultancy involved with industrial, industrial, commercial and pharma projects currently require a Director of Engineering for their UK offices based in the Midlands. The role encompasses all aspects of Engineering across disciplines and will require flexibility in relation to travel both inside and outside the UK as required.
Job Role and Responsibilities - will include but not be limited to:
• Having an overview of each department to ensure:
*Improve efficient and minimise unsold hours across the disciplines
*Consistency in training, recruitment, etc.
*Development of resources
*Compliance with all relevant legislation
*Compliance with PM Group HR policies and procedures
• Input to proposals – write-ups, commercial reviews, develop execution strategies etc.
• Carry out/chair technical project reviews
• Develop business and customer relationships
• Input to and implementation of improvements in work practices across disciplines
• Resolving key resource requirements/conflicts across projects
• Input to quality initiatives affecting Engineering across the Group
• Reviews discipline performance on projects
• Encourage WorkShare across offices
Qualifications and Experience:
• Qualified to Degree Level and Chartered
• Minimum of 10 years professional experience at Senior Level
A very attractive remuneration package will available to the successful candidate, reflecting the seniority of the role within the UK business.