Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £50,000
Our Client carries out fit out and refurbishment projects in the office, retail, leisure, education, and technology sectors. Our Client is established over 25 years and has a turnover of £80m.
My Client is in the market for a Senior Technical Designer reporting to the Design Director to be based in Egham & London.
You will be asked to:
· The Senior Technical Designer’s role is to work alongside the Corporate Accounts team to support them with mainly technical but also creative design solutions.
· This role with involve project ranging from £20k-£5M. Working on several projects at any one time.
· Working on projects from taking and developing the initial brief to delivering and seeing the job through to completion.
· Manage the client through both the conceptual and technical design process.
· Prepare architectural tender/construction information.
· Delivering high quality architectural production drawings / information for both costing and construction purposes from project inception to completion in AutoCAD.
· Undertake site surveys as required.
The suitable candidate must have:
- Technically biased interior design background with and interest in conceptual design and working on projects from start to finish.
- 5-10 or more year’s workplace design experience, ideally fit-out.
- Commercially aware & ability to design to a budget.
- Proficient user of latest version of AutoCAD and experience of producing detailed technical drawing packages.
- Trained in REVIT.
- Strong aesthetic / good eye for design and detail.
- Photoshop & Sketch up to presentation standards as well as Microsoft office.
- Driving licence and own car is a MUST.
In return they offer a competitive salary plus package and interviewing ASAP.