Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £tbc
Project Manager - High Rise Residential - London
We are working with a leading contractor who specialise in high rise residential projects. They work on high profile projects throughout the world.
They require Project Managers to run a high rise RC frame development. You must have experience running a project through to completion.
- Manage contractors to ensure the highest standard of workmanship at all times.
- Liaise with the client and clients’ representatives
- Co-ordinate tender receipts & send to sub-contractors as necessary
- Progamme works
- Ensure project is completed within agreed timescale.
- Prepare and submit tenders for works
- Ensure tender deadlines met.
- Attend pre-contract / site meetings / post-contract meeting with clients’ representative.
- Ensure relevant information is recorded accurately.
- Submit financial details of works project.
- Attend site meetings with client representative / site manager to take notes / measurements of variations to scope of works.
- Complete financial records to allow final account to be agreed.
- •Manage and co-ordinate the works whilst on site to ensure sufficient labour / material / sub-contract resources to complete the works on time & within agreed financial budgets within a safe framework.
- Endeavour to undertake any given contract to achieve a profit on costs.
On offer is a competitive salary and also the opportunity for genuine career growth.