Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Salary + package
Job Description: Estimator - High-spec residential & commercial - Suffolk
My client are a successful privately owned specialist company based in Suffolk operating in a variety of sectors within the high end fit out market and are looking to employ an experienced, conscientious, self-motivated and ambitious Estimator.The role would suit someone with experience of estimating joinery and working with multiple sub-contractors, looking for new opportunities within a dynamic field. The candidate should be confident in managing and co-ordinating all aspects of tenders ranging from £100,000 to £25m+. Being highly organised and methodical with good time management skills in meeting deadlines is key along with a solid understanding of working with Excel. Experience of the high-spec fit out sector would be a distinct advantage.
- Putting together sub-contractor packages.
- Handling sub-contractor enquiries.
- Compiling the estimate book.
- Analysing all client documentation.
- Working with the team to assess and implement strategy.
- Estimating in-house joinery.
- Analysing sub-Contractor tenders.
- Completing presentation documentation.
- Compiling prelims.
- Finalising tender submissions with senior estimator and Directors.
- Dealing with post tender queries.
- Attending mid and post tender interviews.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful organisation that has a great reputation. Please respond with an updated CV in the first instance