BMS Engineer - West London - Data Centre
You will be in charge of the BMS deliverables on a sizable data centre project in your capacity as a BMS project engineer. The project engineer will be in charge of overseeing the entire procedure, from design to on-site job execution. Together with the project manager, the project manager plans, organises, directs, coordinates, and oversees all operations related to building the project's BMS scope. The project engineer oversees the organisation, scheduling, and execution of an engineering construction project as well as the conceptual conception of the project. He or she establishes and maintains strong, aggressive, and constructive relationships with the customer as the main point of contact. They make sure the company's vision, mission, and values are accomplished by maintaining a quality focus and producing great results.
The development and organisation of the Tier 2 engineering / design submittal will normally be under the purview of the Project Design Engineer. Typically, this contains:
- Tech Tier 2 Submissions
- coordinating, creating, and building interfaces with other disciplines
- Point of I/O data Schematics and a list of the equipment
- Drawings for the layout of devices and wiring, including panel design interlocks
- Technical Requirements
- Acceptance and demonstration
- Maintenance & Operation Documentation
Phase of Project Execution:
- Maintain Your Website The efficient daily operation of engineering deliverables and site activities is the responsibility of the subcontractor team.
- Ensure programme, material deliveries, engineering, and quality compliance.
- Attend any required whiteboard meetings
- Participate in weekly meetings with subcontractors for technical and progress updates.
- Attend site walkdowns for W1, W2, and W3.
- Make sure testing and commissioning are performed in line with the Quality Plan.
- Finish and certify all "life systems" before the transfer date.
- Make sure the District Surveyor and Client are shown all systems.
- delivering the O&M handbook and the record drawings site crew and establishment should be demobilised in coordination with the OM
- Create a report on the project's completion and submit it to the OM Archive project.
- Keep a website and/or daybook.
- Participate in weekly project meetings by showing up.
- Adapt your skill development to the agreed-upon training schedule.
- Put forward suggestions for the business's ongoing improvement.
- Uphold stellar working ties with from the commencement of the project to its finish.
- You will diligently and proactively maintain the security of information while adhering to the Kirby Information Security Management System (ISMS).