We're working with a leading refurb contractor with an immediate requirement for an Estimator.
Our client refurbishes existing buildings and undertakes high quality internal and external refurbishment projects. These projects would involve both internal and external decoration to the highest standards of workmanship.
Our client has recently secured a number of long term contracts and, due to the increased workload now needs to add to their existing team with this key appointment.
The Estimator will work within the estimating team based at their head office in North London.
- Co-ordinate tender receipts & send to sub-contractors as necessary
- Site visits to undertake estimates
- Prepare and submit tenders
- Ensure tender deadlines are met
- Attend pre-contract / site meetings / post-contract meeting with client's representative.
- Ensure relevant paperwork is completed.
- Submit financial records
- Measurements of variations
- Complete financial records to allow final account to be agreed.
This represents a great opportunity for an Estimator to join a successful team and work in a busy and expanding company. On offer is a competitive remuneration and excellent career prospects.
Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £tbc
Location: North London
Click here to follow us on Twitter for more updates and our job board.
Click here to join us on Facebook.
Click here to find us on LinkedIn.