Sector: Residential Development | Job Type: Temporary | Salary: Potential Permanent Contract on offer
My prestigious client have recently acquired a major development site in Romford/Dagenham, East London.
The project has anticipated gross development value of circa £95 million. Totalling 350 new build units.
** Essential applicants have proven experience taking projects from Groundworks/Piling & Enabling stages only **
- No1 on site, monitoring and day-to-day management of early stage works, including:enabling works, installation of site set-up, piling operations, initial ground work operations
- Initially on a basis of 3 months with the possibility of a permanent position. This would be determined by the Client Project Manager based on the performance of the individual during the initial 3 months.
- Role reports to the Project Manager, who will not be based on site for part, or possibly all, of this 3-month period
- Valid CSCS card
- Valid SMSTS certificate
- Valid First Aid at Work certificate
- Proven experience of supervising construction works of this nature / stage of a project.
Required start date is Monday 10th June.
Internals biased Site Managers, Finishing Foreman, Finishing Managers
**** Please Dont Apply ****