Sector: Residential Development | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Pension, Healthcare, Fuel Allowance
Our Client is a private (family) owned business with a turnover in excess of £150 million per annum. Offering exceptional building services since early 1970’s, with a primary focus’s on;
- New Housing and Development
- New Social and Education projects
- Major Refurbishment
- Estate and Area Regeneration
- Decent Homes
The majority of these projects are delivered under Partnering arrangements with our Partner Clients who include RSL's, Councils, ALMOs, educational and health authorities.
About the Role
- Our client are currently looking for a Senior Planner to bring experience to their head office team.
- The business hope to find a suitable candidate who can fit in with their team, whilst implementing a planning culture and new ideas into the planning department. The role will involve managing the planning process across a range of new build and regeneration projects, with operation running out of the company’s Essex office.
- The successful candidate will have experience of working within top tier Main Contactors or Housing developers, having managed the entire planning process on a selection of different types of project, ideally on projects in excess of £10-30m.
- Reporting into the Regional Planning Manager and will oversee a team of project Planners.
About the Benefits + Rewards
The salary will be dependent on level of exposure to industry and experience on related projects. The company offers excellent opportunities and offers a basic salary around £85,000 - £95,000. The package will also include various benefits relating to travel and healthcare.
The candidate who is successful must have an eye for long term employment in this next role, having not changed jobs too many time in the past. The candidate must have a good knowledge of a range of planning programs and processes.
- Live within 1 or 1.5 hours of Buckhurst Hill location (Essex)
- Proven experience as a lead Site QS
- Looking for long term opportunity only
- Experience of Residential or Commercial builds
- At least 3 consistent years with the same company – stable CV (Long term freelancers need not apply)
- Have professional qualifications and/or Institute membership
- Readily available and positive references from previous employment
- Proven track record of working in the construction Industry with a developer or main contractor