Sector: Residential Development | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Pension, Healthcare, Fuel Allowance
Our Client is a private (family) owned business with a turnover in excess of £150 million per annum. Offering exceptional building services since early 1970’s, with a primary focus’s on;
- New Housing and Development
- New Social and Education projects
- Major Refurbishment
- Estate and Area Regeneration
- Decent Homes
The majority of these projects are delivered under Partnering arrangements with our Partner Clients who include RSL's, Councils, ALMOs, educational and health authorities.
You will be based at clients head office near Buckhurst Hill, Essex. Suitable Quantity Surveyor will come from a similar Residential/ Commercial background have proven longevity with previous companies, first-hand experience managing a regeneration or new build housing scheme from inception to completion, and have commercial ability to manage people, budgets and costs whilst working to programme.
In return our client offers one of the Industry’s leading Salary & Package.
- Live within 1 or 1.5 hours of Buckhurst Hill location (Essex)
- Proven experience as a lead Site QS
- Looking for long term opportunity only
- Experience of Residential or Commercial builds
- At least 3 consistent years with the same company – stable CV (Long term freelancers need not apply)
- Have professional qualifications and/or Institute membership
- Readily available and positive references from previous employment
- Proven track record of working in the construction Industry with a developer or main contractor