Sector: Residential Development | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £85000 +
Title: Project Manager,
Salary: £85000 +
Are you an exceptional Manager keen to work for a company with impressive growth plans? Do you want to take the next step in your career and progress to larger projects? Are you interested in working for a company that allows you the autonomy to run your projects?
Construction company that work on new housing developments throughout London and the South East
They have a very busy North London office and are continuing their growth, they have a number of new positions including requiring an experience Project Manager.
Your first project will be a new build residential project with an intiail project value of £30m, leading the site team you will be responsible for the successful delivery of this project.
Further works will continue on this project for 10 years.
· Manage and motivate site team.
· Ensure Health and Safety is adhered to at all times.
· Attend pre-contract / site meetings / post-contract meeting with clients’ representative.
· Ensure relevant information is recorded accurately.
· Computer literate word, excel and MS Project.
· Complete the works on time & within agreed financial budgets within a safe framework.
· Maintain a professional image at all times.
· Ensure the highest standards of quality at all times.
· Have full site responsibility and report to Construction Director.
This company have a reputation for investing in their employees, along with a competitive salary this role provides excellent career prospects.