Sector: Residential Development | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: tbc
Project Manager Are you an exceptional Manager keen to work for a company with impressive growth plans? Do you want to take the next step in your career and progress to larger projects? Are you interested in working for a company that allows you the autonomy to run your projects? Company National residential developer who are very busy with new schemes in North London.
They have a very busy London office and are continuing their growth, they have a number of new positions including requiring an experience Project Manager. Project Your first project will be a new 120 unit residential development, this is the first phase of a long term development which will last for 5+ years.
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of this project and future phases of work.
- Ensure Health and Safety is adhered to at all times.
- Manage and motivate site team.
- Attend pre-contract / site meetings / post-contract meeting with clients’ representative.
- Ensure relevant information is recorded accurately.
- Computer literate word, excel and MS Project.
- Complete the works on time & within agreed financial budgets within a safe framework.
- Maintain a professional image at all times
- Ensure the highest standards of quality at all times.
- Have full site responsibility and report to Construction Director.
This company have a reputation for investing in their employees, along with a competitive salary this role provides excellent career prospects.