Sector: Residential Development | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £tbc
Construction Manager – New build High Rise Residential -
We are working with a leading contractor who specialise in high rise residential projects. They work on high profile projects throughout the UK.
Due to current workload they require exceptional Construction Managers to take a leading role on a large high rise residential project in London.
To be considered for this role you must have stable career history and a proven track record of delivering high quality construction projects. You will have had previous responsibility for projects from inception through to completion
- Manage contractors to ensure the highest standard of workmanship at all times.
- Liaise with the client and clients’ representatives
- Liaise with various department within the company to ensure a smooth flow of information.
Monitor the progamme of works
- Ensure project is completed within agreed timescale.
- Ensure tender deadlines met.
- Attend pre-contract / site meetings / post-contract meeting with clients’ representative.
- Ensure relevant information is recorded accurately.
- Submit financial details of works project.
- Attend site meetings with client representative / site manager to take notes / measurements of variations to scope of works.
- •Manage and co-ordinate the works whilst on site to ensure sufficient labour / material / sub-contract resources to complete the works on time & within agreed financial budgets within a safe framework.
On offer is a competitive salary and also the opportunity for genuine career growth.