Sector: M&E Building Services | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: c£58k - c£65k + bens
Our clients a well-established and busy medium sized contractor specialising in the Construction of high end residential and commercial developments M&E Project Coordinator with a min of 5 years’ experience responsible to successfully manage, execute, complete and handover a key high value project.The main duties would encompass a commitment to ensure timely completion of project within approved budgets on cost, resources without compromising on Quality & Safety.
Other responsibilities would include:
- Relevant experience of High end Residential jobs (preferably in London but not essential).
- Day to Day Management of M&E works on site.This involves regular inspections of the works on site during the day checking quality and correct installation according to signed off drawings. Liaison with M&E on site foreman and managers if required.
- Ensure all relevant M&E drawings are up to date and logged.
- Weekly reports on progress and quality of installation. These to be sent out to the internal project team.
- Regular involvement with short term programmes with the project team.
- Communicating direct with subcontractors / consultants / architects as required.This involves ensuring technical subs and RFIs are sent and responses logged and followed up as required.
- Ensuring M&E drawings are signed off by consultants and correctly logged
- Attending (and chairing is necessary) Coordination meetings with M&E contractors, joiners, ceiling fixers and other applicable trades.
- Attending (and chairing if necessary) coordination meetings with our subcontractors relevant to our M&E installation and the Clients project team.
- Ensure all relevant certification is gained from the M&E subcontractors during the course of the project (such as pressure testing certs)
- Liaising with relevant STATs companies (gas, water, data, electric) to ensure these are installed to programme and all relevant builderswork has been communicated to the project team.
- Compiling O&M information as the project progresses.Ensuring O&M information is signed off so as to not hold up Project Practical Completion.