Sector: M&E Building Services | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £40,000
Our client; a global engineering consultancy firm with over 40 years of experience working with some of the world’s leading consultant engineers, is seeking a Design Engineer with proven experience to work on one of their leading projects in Mumbai.
The candidate must be educated to a degree level, with at least 5 years of experience in high-end multi-million-pound projects working as a Mechanical Design Engineer within a Building Services Consultancy or similar. Being a chartered engineer holding a membership/working towards a membership at an institution such as the CIBSE or similar would be very beneficial. The ideal candidate will possess experience working on residential (specifically high rise accommodation) and mixed-use developments. Project management experience would also be advantageous.
Duties of the role include:
- Coordination with architect, contractor & concern party
- Establishing the mechanical design & schematics
- Developing the project specific Mechanical specification
- Establishing budgets for the incoming utilities
- Heat loss & cooling load calculation for effective mechanical design
- Surveying the property in case of retrofit projects
Our client offers great career potential and the opportunity to join an ambitious worldwide firm, busy projects and an attractive salary of up to Rs40Lacs/annum (based upon experience/ qualifications).
For more information or to apply please telephone Dylan Gallagher on 020 7609 7769 or send me an email with your CV in Word format.