Sector: M&E Building Services | Job Type: Permanent | Salary:
M&E Services Coordinator – North Dublin – Permanent
My client is a busy Irish main contractor and are on the lookout for an M&E Services Coordinator to join their growing team for a project based around the North Dublin area for long term ongoing work.
- Reporting to Services Manager
- M&E Tendering including Lifts, Pool Equipment, Sprinklers, Specialist Equipment, etc.
- Attend & participate in pre award meetings
- Contract awards
- Complying with H&S Requirements
- Managing production of co-ordination drawings including BIM
- Managing production of builder’s work drawings
- Managing production of Technical Submissions
- Chairing services workshops
- Chairing services technical meetings.
- Chairing services coordination meetings
- Managing samples approval process
- Producing minutes of meeting
- Reporting at site meetings
- Valuation assessments
- Financial & change order control
- Progress review of installations
- Managing Services method statements
- Managing commissioning
- Managing services demonstrations and handover process
- Managing compliance with BCAR requirements
- Snagging & de-snagging
- Managing production & verification of O&Ms and As-Built Documentation
- Post hand over liaison
- Liaising with Design Team members
- Liaising with Clients representative
- Relevant qualification Degree in Building Services.
- Understanding of how buildings perform, with skills in at least one Building Services discipline.
- Ability to communicate effectively, manage and supervise trades and hold regular progress review meetings
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft Office applications as well as an understanding of AutoCad and BIM Modelling.
- Demonstrates a high level of drive, productivity and performance under own mobilisation
- Background experience with Design and Build with main contractors.