Sector: M&E Building Services | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: c£62k - c£65k
Title: M&E Design Coordinator,
Salary/Rate: c£62k - c£65k,
Location: London - City/West End.
Due to growth, our Client a £300m Property Developer are currently looking to recruit an experienced Design Coordinator (M&E) to deliver the M&E design aspects on the projects liaising and manage contractor relationship including management of design review process, leading meetings and responding to queries and concerns. You will be BTEC/ONC/HNC/Degree in electrical engineering or building services engineering with previous experience of working in a M&E consultancy environment with an electrical bias with an understanding of efficiency/sustainability and previous experience of working on complex M&E design projects. An understanding of BREEAM and RIBA is desirable as is knowledge of CDM regulations.
Responsibilities will include:
• Monitoring the M&E Client brief and reviewing Sub-contractor tender packs
• Manage the design issues on projects up to completion and resolution of any problems post-handover
• Liaise with multiple managers from different disciplinarians regarding projects and portfolios
• Managing and coordinating external consultants in their day to day duties related to design and technical aspects of production information
• Oversee the Document Controllers with regards to registration and the distribution of design and technical information
• Attend/convene M&E Design Team meetings to track progress and ensure the information required by site is delivered on time
• Track issue of M&E O&M’S and handover documents, ensuring record are received and filed to issue at handover of the buildings
The company offers a competitive salary with benefits package and long term career prospects