Sector: M&E Building Services | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: up to £30,000
Our client; a rapidly expanding Plumbing & Building Services contractor based in East London are seeking an M&E Buyer to work closely with the Estimation team.
The candidate will be suitably qualified and preferably Mechanically biased with at least 2 years of Buying experience from a Building Services background, working on multi-million-pound high-end projects.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Day to day tasks regarding supply management and procurement, including assistance to several departments. (predominantly the Estimating team)
- Identifying potential supply sources and acquiring supplies at the right time, quality, quantity and price.
- Management of supplier relations.
- Contributing to the preparation of tenders for new projects.
- The negotiation, buying, development and management of contracts.
- Managing price files and updating prices.
The Client offers a great career opportunity with extensive training, busy projects and a starting salary of up to £30,000 (dependent on experience and qualifications).
For more information or to apply please telephone Dylan Gallagher on 020 7609 7769 or send in an email with your CV (must be in Word format). Immediate starts.