Sector: M&E Building Services | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: 28-32000
Our client a busy and expanding contractor situated in Central London seek a junior/intermediate Estimator to work on commercial, mixed use, retail and residential projects. The candidate will be suitably qualified and preferably mechanically biased with 6 months experience in estimating costs, project management, tender assessments, etc within a M&E environment. Experience of using estimating software will be advantageous.
Your responsibilities will include,
• reading and evaluating drawings, collecting quotations from subcontractors & suppliers
• preparing quotations by calculating material, labour and transportation costs
• undertaking forecasting costs at various stages
• preparing M&E fabrication drawings using AUTOCAD software
• extensive client & contractor liaison and interaction
The Client offers a great career opportunity with extensive training, busy projects and an attractive starting salary of £28k -£32k dependent on experience and qualifications with immediate starts. The opportunity is also available as a Contract start.
For more information or to apply please telephone Dylan Gallagher on 020 7609 7769 or send an email with your CV in Word format.