Sector: M&E Building Services | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: c£35k - £40k
We have a requirement for a Personal Assistant & Snr Administrator to work with our client an international £300m turnover contractor based in their Central London Zone1 offices. The role would encompass supporting the company Directors and require previous experience preferably from a Construction environment in a similar capacity.
Responsibilities include Effective email, diary, telephone, and meeting management
- Meeting Minutes
- Forward planning and arrangement of regular meetings
- Meeting support ‐ including agenda preparation and communication, meeting notes as required, Arranging catering, IT support set‐ up & testing
- Provide support for team members in their absence and during busy periods
- Organising business meetings and appointments – internal and external
- Ensure the safe keeping of confidential information, displaying discretion when dealing with matters of confidence
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Type and proof read correspondence and reports accurately and in a timely manner, using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Updating and achieving internal document registers
- Arranging Directors filing and archiving
- Collate monthly cost reports for the UK Operations Director
- Collating of timesheets for Director’s direct reports
- Researching and compiling requested information
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Organise frequent and often last minute coordination of travel and accommodation requirements - Hotel, Car Hire, Van Hire, Flights, Trains, Tube tickets, Ferries
- Compiling Director’s timesheet for submission on a monthly basis events.
- Organising and hosting corporate events for the UK division of Dornan Engineering.
- Liaising with the relevant management teams, to organise team events
- Organising Annual DESL events
- Corporate Client Christmas Party, Staff Christmas Parties, Golf-outings, Summer Parties, adhoc events when requested by CEO and Directors Travel Coordinator
- Booking flights, ferries, trains and car hire for Directors and DESL employees
- Booking accommodation and negotiating corporate rates with various hotels and travel operators
- Line Manager to Administrative Assistant and Receptionist
- Organising and updating office procedures and processes
- Organising various purchases and maintenance schedules for equipment and services
- Submit PO requisitions, processing of invoices for payment and following up on same
- Compiling and submitting a weekly visa log for both the Corporate Administrator and three team members
- Prioritising the safety of employees via liaising with H&S management to ensure DSE assessments, disaster plan, first aid and all safety equipment are up-to-date
- Securing suppliers for cleaning, security and maintenance
- Scheduling office maintenance and changes, ensuring invoicing for same are processed in a timely manner
- Purchase Orders/Invoices for Travel accounts, office orders and promotional material
- Ordering of H&S incentive vouchers
- Sourcing of promotional material Setting up of new work stations
- Liaising with Property Management regarding office changes
- Submitting plans to the Property Management team for office changes
- Scheduling maintenance & software upgrades of office equipment - PC’s, Smart Screens, printers and plotter
- Setting up videoconferencing/conference calls via various mediums i.e. Skype and loop-up
- Troubleshooting and updating phone information via an online portal – office communication systems
- Setting up new employees on printers / scanners
- Scheduling office admin staff
- Ordering Magazine subscriptions for the Business Development team
- Ordering Business Cards
- Office Fire Warden
The copany offers a competitive package and long term career prospects.
PLEAS SUBMIT YOUR CV IN WORD FORMAT ONLY.