Sector: M&E Building Services | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: £40,000 to £42,000
Our client; an Engineering Consultancy firm with over 30 years of experience operating in retail, commercial, leisure, industrial. manufacturing and more, seek an Environmental & Sustainability Consultant to join their team in one of their Milton Keynes based offices.
As a candidate, you must be educated to degree level in a relevant field, with at least 2 years of experience within a Sustainability/ BREEAM Consultancy. This experience must be recent and related to UK projects (the ideal candidate will have more than 2 years of experience).
Being BREEAM certified /qualified /licensed /accredited is an absolute must. We are looking for candidates who have proven career experience of carrying a project through in its entirety from inception to completion. You are required to have in-depth knowledge of building certification standards such as CFSH and LEED.
Duties of the role include:
- BREEAM pre-assessment reports
- Energy statement reports
- Carrying out assessments using a range of certification methodoliges including BREEAM and CFSH
- Participating in all aspects of the mechanical design package, such as supporting the CAD engineering team
- Reviewal of the design proposals and monitoring performance
- Client facing- providing high-level technical advice on a range of sustainability issues
Our client offers great career potential, the opportunity to join an ambitious worldwide firm, busy projects and a competitive salary of between £40,000 and £42,000 (dependent on experience).
For more information or to apply please telephone Dylan Gallagher on 020 7609 7769 or send in the latest copy of your CV (must be in Microsoft Word format). The role is permanent.