Sector: M&E Building Services | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: 28-32000
An international engineering firm based in Dublin is seeking an experienced Document Controller to work at their Slough live site on a permanent basis. To apply for this role you must have at least 3 years’ experience as a document controller on projects to the highest standards. Knowledge of online document control systems such as Asite, EIDA, 4projects, BIW and Conject would be very beneficial, with the client offering additional training for EIDA software.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Creation and management of document workflows with input from the project team
• Data entry through Share file, PDM System Software and Excel
• Quality assurance of documents, including checking for compliance and interface
• Publication and distribution of selected project files
• Arranging & maintaining hard copy drawings on site in both A3 and A1/A0.
• Preparing employee timesheets and expense reports
• Handle invoicing to and from clients and vendors
The client offers a great career opportunity, busy projects and an attractive starting salary of £28k-£32k dependent on experience and qualifications. For more information or to apply please telephone Dylan Gallagher on 020 7609 7769 or send me an email with your CV (must be in Word format).