Sector: M&E Building Services | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: c£40k - c£50k + car allowance + travel
Title: Breeam and Sustainability Design Coordinator,
Salary: c£40k - c£50k + car allowance + travel,
Location: London - City/West End.
Our Client a £300m Property Developer are currently looking to recruit an experienced Breeam and Sustainability Design Coordinator supporting the Sustainability Coordinator in reporting on sustainability performance, strategy and how we implement sustainable design. Your duties will include but not limited to;
- Assist in the development of sustainability strategies
- Mark-up of architectural drawings
- Carry out BREAM, Code for Sustainable Homes (CfSH) and other sustainability scheme calculations to support Assessments carried out by the Sustainability Coordinator
- Work with the Sustainability Coordinator to research and accumulate evidence for CfSH and BREEAM assessments
- Assist in carrying out BREEAM/CfSH calculations in accordance with credit and statutory requirements
- Undertake self-development, including the necessary internal training to progress with the Client, specifically with regards to BRE Assessments
- Liaising with design department, BREEAM Assessors, and project stakeholders
- Carry out duties in compliance with internal process and procedures, including use of trackers, reports, checklists and contribute to their continuous review and improvement
- General adhoc administration duties as and when required
- You will ideally havePart I/II or degree in an environmental discipline
- Knowledge of environmental assessment schemes in construction, BREEAM preferred
- Willing to become BREEAM Associate within 4 months
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD and design software in general
- Good knowledge of MS Office
The company offers a good long term career benefits and a competitive remuneration including package.
Interested candidates please forward a WORD formatted CV.