Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: c Rs52-55Lacs/annum
Our client; a global engineering consultancy firm with over 40 years of being based in the industry seek a Structural Associate Director to work on one of their iconic projects based in Mumbai.
The candidate must be educated to a degree level, with at least 7+ years of proven experience preferably as a chartered engineer delivering and leading high-end projects from both the design office and on-site (including high rise, commercial, hospitality, retails and residential projects).
*The candidate must be highly experienced working within a consultancy, leading design teams on major projects local to India*
Duties of the role include:
- Responsible for the management and performance of a multi-disciplinary team charged with the supervision of design and construction as required under the company’s quality assurance plan complying with relevant Indian Standards.
- Direct responsibility for the organisation and performance of the structural engineering department
- Responsible for the delivery of engineering documentation
- Responsible for attending meetings with Client, Architects, Quantity Surveyors and Project Managers to produce structural schemes within the anticipated cost
- Preparing specifications and documents for tenders, attending tender interviews for appointing main contractors and subcontractors
Our Client offers a great career potential and the opportunity to join an ambitious worldwide firm, busy international projects and internal professional growth.
For more information or to apply please telephone Dylan Gallagher on 020 7609 7769 or send me an email with your CV in Word format.