Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Salary + package (or contract)
Site Manager - High-spec fit-out - Aberdeen
My client are a specialist Interiors, Museum, Science & Exhibition Fit Out Company and are looking to employ experienced, conscientious, self-motivated and ambitious Site Managers with good background in fit out and construction sectors to join their expanding team. Upcoming projects include £3m fit-outs in Aberdeen.
Main responsibilities include: Site project delivery in all aspects, including:
• To establish site set up & logistics
. • Site Marking Out / Liaise with the setting out department.
• Day to day onsite Client / Main Contractor liaison.
• Coordination of works with other trades (both direct & indirect).
• Day to day control/monitoring of site sub contract packages
. • Producing/updating/monitoring site paperwork namely: CVIs, RFIs, weekly diaries, tool box talks, site inductions and timesheets etc.
• Ensuring safe working practices are being adhered to at all times.
• Production and issuing of method statements, risk assessments, hot work permits etc.
• Controlling/monitoring the quality of work (relating to subcontract as well as in house works).
• Production of short term programmes and ensuring compliance with them.
• Production of regular progress reports (both in house and for Client presentations).
• Attendance at regular meetings as required.
• Monitoring/controlling of subcontractors.
• Management of site team and direct/indirect resources.
• Coordinate, order or call off all site materials. Essential Requirements
• Minimum 5 years’ experience within a site manager’s role.
• CSCS Card Holder (Black/White/Gold).
• First Aid
• Competence in MS Word / Excel / Outlook and Drawing Platforms
Please reply with an updated CV in the first instance