Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary:
Site Logistics Manager – North West London – Main Contractor
£40000 - £50000 (Negotiable on experience – day rate also considered)
Immediate start – Ongoing work
My client is a busy main contractor looking for a Site Logistics Manager to join their team on a project in North West London. The project consists of 31 apartments and 4 town houses – all with basements – finished to a high level developer’s specification. Construction is RC frame to apartments, metal stud, with traditional brick and block to the townhouses. Fit out work commences in the next two weeks. Currently on the 2nd floor RC slab.
- Co-ordinating & planning all site deliveries.
- Allocating and planning space for all materials.
- Ensuring Site is clean and issuing clean up notices.
- Organising skips and waste management.
- Overseeing Welfare labour
- Overseeing forklift driver and unloading operations (assisted by site banksman)
- Daily/weekly inspections of all fire routes and fire prevention equipment.
- Other general duties as direct by the site PM.
- Reasonable IT knowledge, first Aid cert, SMSTS and CSCS card.
- Background experience with RC Frames and Fit out
- Previously in a similar role with a main contractor
- 4-5 years’ experience
- Degree qualified – construction related
Our client seeks to select and promote employees based on their individual qualifications, experience and abilities to ensure complete equality of opportunity.