Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary:
Senior Technical Coordinator X3 – London – New Build Residential – £80,000
£75,000 - £80,000 plus - Leading Industry Package
Area’s - London - South West London - North West London
Start February / April 2019 - ASAP
London & Home Counties award winning Design & Build Developer, building Luxury Houses, Family Homes and High Spec Apartments, are currently looking to add Senior Technical Coordinators to their team within London and the Home counties.
The successful candidate will be expected to be site based once the projects are live on site, whilst initially based at the head office until site commences. The Senior Technical co-ordinator will be required to take the lead on the Co-ordination of all design matters with the help of an Assistant Coordinator. The Build values range between £30M to £60M and include Traditional Build and RC Frame - High Rise Luxury Apartments and Houses. The Design team will be in place on developments started.
· Prepare and conclude project specific consultant’s appointment documents including the scope of works.
· Develop and agree Design Programme both internally and with consultant team.
· Monitor and regularly report current position against agreed design programme.
· Deliver trade design packages on time and accurately.
· Maximise profit by keeping all costs under control.
· Control the design development and implement policies and objectives effectively as advised by the Technical Manager.
· Review and comment on the design information and deal with all obstacles efficiently and appropriately.
· Actively review and critique drawing information during design development.
· Actively take part in regular design team and site meetings to progress site delivery.
· Ensure Compliance with requirements of Planning, Building Control and Warranty Provider and any other relevant parties.
· Deal with Statutory utilities in matters of Easements, Diversions and New Connections.
· Degree qualified with BSc Hons in Construction Management.
· Longevity in Residential Projects and similar projects essential.
· Must be a self-starter and able to hit the ground running.
· Must be self-motivated, proactive and be able to demonstrate ability to co-ordinate and lead the design process unaided.
· Experience with Residential Developers. (Design & Build)
In return our client offers one of the Industry’s leading Salary & Package’s.
This company is looking for Senior Technical Coordinator with a goal to career progression.
Please email your CV in the first instance.
This position is available for an immediate start.