Sector: Construction | Job Type: Permanent | Salary: Car allowance, Pension, Healthcare, Fuel expenses & Excellent Bonus
Senior Site Manager / Project Manager – South West London – Design and Build Residential
Permanent Position – February 2020 (Start date)
Our client an award winning housing developer is now seeking a Strong Senior Site Manager to join their expanding management team on a mixed used residential scheme. Experience with affordable housing schemes + design and build contracts of £10m +
Contracting Experience need (Complete Builder). RC Frame with a total build value of £11m. Looking for No1 on site who is comfortable on technically complexed design schemes.
- Must have contracting experience and from a builder background
- IT Literate (ASTA) experience would be ideal
- Thrives on challenging work
- Self-motivation, drive and a passion to succeed whilst being able to balance decisions giving guidance and support to other members
- Experience in traditional RC Frame
- Previous experience of working within a large team on site and managing Assistants and Trainees
- Recent experience of working on mixed use schemes incorporating mainly residential and affordable housing ideally on projects £10+ million
- A proven track record of quality delivery on time is paramount
- Experience Managing Trainee's & Assistants
Fantastic opportunity for a long term future with reputable and popular developer with national stature!